Tubbs Flex Trek Snowshoes
Up to 20% OFF
Up to 20% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Included: One pair of snowshoes.
Tubbs Flex Trek Snowshoes Features:
• Torsion Deck: Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ design adapts to variable snow conditions underfoot. The decks allow torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, biomechanics and comfort on uneven terrain.
• Flex Tail: The ergonomically and biomechanically designed FLEX Tail absorbs shock from heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on your joints and allowing you to snowshoe farther, longer and with less stress on your body.
• Rotating Toe Cord: Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
• Quick-Pull Binding: An intuitive forefoot strap on the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment and Control Wings keep your heel aligned.
• Traction Rails: Carbon steel toe crampon, ergonomically placed under foot, maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness while 3D curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard or icy conditions. Progressive molded Snow Brakes, on the deck as well as the Soft Strike zone, improve weighted traction.
• Sizes: 24
• Frame: Flex Deck™
• Decking: FLEX Tail™,Torsion Deck™
• Articulation: R1.5 Rotating Toe Cord
• Control: QuickPull™ Binding
• Traction: Traction Rails,Tubbs Toe Crampon
• Heel Lift: Y