Timberland Pro Disruptor Chukka Alloy Toe Work Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
These industrial safety boots are made to transition from work to after hours and back again. Their casual styling and slip-resistant outsoles, combined with anti-fatigue technology and electrical hazard protection, mean that you'll be comfortable and protected—all day long.
Timberland Pro Disruptor Chukka Alloy Toe Work Boots Men's Features & Specifications:
- REBOTL™ MATERIAL: Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- POLYURETHANE OUTSOLE: Lightweight and rugged outsoles provide cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- DEFENDER REPELLENT SYSTEMS® TREATMENT FEATURING SCOTCHGARD® PROTECTOR BY 3M: Engineered specifically to address the dynamic environmental conditions work footwear may be subjected to, by using powerful triple-action C4 chemistry to repel spills, block stains, and help maintain breathability.
- 30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: If you don’t find Timberland PRO®? footwear with Anti-Fatigue Technology, PowerFit™? comfort system, or StepPropel™? Energy Return Technology to be more comfortable than the brand you’re currently wearing, return them within 30 days and we’ll refund your purchase price, provided you submit a dated receipt of purchase that shows you bought the footwear from one of our authorized retailers, including Timberland.com. Timberland reserves the right to reject warranty claims from purchasers for Products purchased from unauthorized sellers. Call 1-888-802-9947 from US.
- ALLOY SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
- ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL: Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
- Nubuck upper
- Asymmetrical alloy safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- 3-part bio-suspension system for stability, cushioning, and flexibility
- Defender Repellent Systems™ featuring Scotchgard™ Protector by 3M®
- Contoured shock-diffusion plate for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- 30-day comfort guarantee
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Renewbuck™ Foaming Cleanser
- Footwear Dry Cleaning Kit
- Balm Proofer™ Water and Stain Repellent