Our award-winning flagship Stingray Tree Tent with unrivalled headroom and a stable 3 person hammock floor comfortably accommodates three adults, or two adults and two children, along with gear, entertainment, and even the family dog.
The ultimate off the ground tent adventure basecamp, the unique central floor hatch allows entry from below while a large front door offers a commanding view from above.
A 100% waterproof rainfly clips directly to the ratchets, and its distinct lateral wing cut keeps gear and ground dry below. Add a Trillium or Trillium XL Hammock underneath to create a hammock tent 'Stack.'
Everything packs neatly into a compact duffle bag including: the tree tent, the poles, the rainfly, three ratchets, and three 19? lines of flat webbing.Tentsile Stingray 3P Tent Specifications:
Tentsile Stingray 3P Tent SetupTentsile Balancing GuideTentsile Stack GuideTentsile Stingray 3P Tent Manual
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Pack Down Size: 21.6 x 9.4 x 9.4in
- Floor area: 75ft²
- Covered Area: 150sqf
- Dry Porch Area with Fly: 130ft²
- Doors: 2
- Interior Height Unloaded: 3.5ft
- Weight: 20.9lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2lbs by replacing 1 Ratchet with weblocks)
- Load Capacity: 880lbs
- Poles: 2 x 1/3inch diameter anodised aluminium alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh.
- Flysheet: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH. Area 160ft²
- Floor fabric: 240D inclined joint nylon-polyester fabric reinforced with 65ft of seatbelt
- Ratchets & Straps: 3 19' straps and heavy-duty ratchet buckles- 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength
- Pegs: 3 x Giant Pegs
- Fire Rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84 and Canadian FR16