Tentsile Stingray 3P Tree Tent
Availability : In-Stock
The ultimate off the ground tent adventure basecamp, the unique central floor hatch allows entry from below while a large front door offers a commanding view from above.
A 100% waterproof rainfly clips directly to the ratchets, and its distinct lateral wing cut keeps gear and ground dry below. Add a Trillium or Trillium XL Hammock underneath to create a hammock tent 'Stack.'
Everything packs neatly into a compact duffle bag including: the tree tent, the poles, the rainfly, three ratchets, and three 19? lines of flat webbing.
Tentsile Stingray 3P Tent Specifications:
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Pack Down Size: 21.6 x 9.4 x 9.4in
- Floor area: 75ft²
- Covered Area: 150sqf
- Dry Porch Area with Fly: 130ft²
- Doors: 2
- Interior Height Unloaded: 3.5ft
- Weight: 20.9lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2lbs by replacing 1 Ratchet with weblocks)
- Load Capacity: 880lbs
- Poles: 2 x 1/3inch diameter anodised aluminium alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh.
- Flysheet: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH. Area 160ft²
- Floor fabric: 240D inclined joint nylon-polyester fabric reinforced with 65ft of seatbelt
- Ratchets & Straps: 3 19' straps and heavy-duty ratchet buckles- 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength
- Pegs: 3 x Giant Pegs
- Fire Rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84 and Canadian FR16
Tentsile Balancing Guide
Tentsile Stack Guide
Tentsile Stingray 3P Tent Manual
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review