Tecnica Mach1 HV 120 Ski Boots Men's 2023
Availability : In-Stock
Whether the snow Gods have delivered or not, the Mach1 HV 120 TD is a high performance ski boot designed for skiers with high-volume feet. Mach1 stands for best-in-class all-mountain performance, promising a precise fit, the ultimate level of customization and efficient power transfer. The Mach1 HV 120 TD delivers the same level of performance as our top-of-the-line 130, but with a slightly more forgiving flex. T-Drive Technology, a cuff-to-shell interface, fundamentally improves the boot’s power transmission, provides a smooth, progressive flex and increases energy efficiency allowing you to ski longer with less fatigue. It also provides a consistent flex throughout changing temperatures. The anatomically shaped shell and liner provides a comfortable out-of-the-box fit. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Advanced skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which efficiently transfers all of your energy directly into the turn. For crushing hot laps from bell to bell with precision and comfort, the Mach1 HV 120 TD is the boot you want to step into.
Tecnica Mach1 HV 120 Ski Boots Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- LAST: 103
- FLEX INDEX: 120
- VOLUME: HIGH
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane - Back Spine
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - Celliant® - Floating Tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: T-Drive Carbon Injected
- Forward Lean: 12°
- Ramp Angle: 3,8°
- WEIGHT: 2050g (MP 265)
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- C.A.S. LINER: C.A.S. has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a longer period of time.
- T-DRIVE PRECISION: The T-Drive dynamic carbon connector creates a longer lever arm compared to traditional ski boots.
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- ASYMMETRIC POWER TRANSMISSION: The revolutionary asymmetrical concept is based on a different thickness of the shell and liner structures. The inside of the shell is slightly thicker and stiffer and the outside of the shell is thinner and more flexible.
- CELLIANT®: Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved warmth, performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery. Lambswool offers additional insulation.