Tecnica Cochise Jr Ski Boots Kids' 2023
Availability : In-Stock
Freeriding is not just for the adults. The groms want to charge, too. The Cochise Jr. is a freeride ski boot for little pow fans. The Junior Pro Liner has a snug fit that supports the foot and keeps toes warm. Four buckles give the Cochise JR a firm grip on the foot and distributes power evenly. It also has a flex rating of 60 for supreme fun in the freshies.
Tecnica Cochise Jr Ski Boots Kids' 2023 Features & Specifications:
- FLEX INDEX: 60
- Soles: ISO 5355 - Children norm: 180-215; Adult norm: 220-275
- Shell: Polypropylene
- Cuff: Polypropylene
- Liner: JUNIOR PRO
- Buckles: 4 Micro Polycarbonate
- Powerstrap: 25 mm strap
- WEIGHT: 1640g (UK 4 - EU 23)
- T-RIDE HIGH PERFORMANCE WALKING SYSTEM: The T-Ride system is fully integrated into the boot design. It’s a solid cuff-to-shell connection which delivers the perfect combination between downhill performance and uphill hiking ability.
- FREE MOVE: The new hinge point allows frictionless hiking, so you can hike more with less energy.