Stockli Stormrider 95 Skis 2022
Availability : In-Stock
The edges here blur between pistes and powder. Because the Stormrider 95’s heart beats just as fast for both. Yours too? Then it’s just the ski for you. Stable, maneuverable, and with its integrated Polywall with perfect impact resistance, this ski ensures endless fun in the snow. What are you waiting for? No limits have been placed on you.
Stöckli Stormrider 95 Skis 2022 Features and Specifications:
- Sidecut: 132-95-123
- Radius: >15.2 m
- Weight: 3.37 kg
- Construction: SST (Sandwich Sidewall Technology)
- Surface: Titanal Technology Pro
- Base: Racing-Graphite
- Freeride Tip Technology (FTT): Lighter and more stable tip
- Better float, les swing weight and stable tip
- Less effort for improved comfort on all snow conditions
- Light Core (SLC): Special wood types such as paulownia wood are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
- Reduced weight due to ultralight cores
- Dynamic ski response
- Very durable
- Polywall (PWA): These sidewalls are impressive due to the great impact resistance and cushioning characteristics
- Rocker: The longer curvature of the shovel, called Rocker Technology, is especially adapted for each ski model.
- Better float in powder
- Less effort required
- Easier to turn on pistes
- Easier edging
- Tail Rocker (TR): A longer Rocker at the tail with a flatter radius
- With the longer, extended Rocker, the edge in contact with the snow is decreased, making the ski more playful.
- The longer Rocker endables optimum grip when edging.
- Solid Metal Edge Light (SME Light): The same thickness as the SME. The edge is not as thickly built into the ski and is pressed differently
- Weight reduction
- Longer life cycle than traditional edges
- Titanal Technology Pro(TITEC PRO): New protective finish on Titanal surfaces in all Stormrider models
- Withstands scratches better
- Pleasant hand feel
- Good visual effect
- Weight reduction since the design is printed directly on the Titanal
- THIN GLASS LAMINATE (TGL): The Thin Glass Laminate is about 25% lighter than traditional laminates.
- Saves weight withough compromising rigidity
Stöckli Stormrider 95 Skis 2022 Recommended Size:
- Beginner: Body size minus 10cm
- Intermediate: Body size minus 5cm
- Advanced: Body size plus 5cm
- Expert: Body size plus 5cm