Stockli Stormrider 88 Skis 2022-2023
Availability : In-Stock
A true multitalented ski. Whether as a ski for purely on piste or as a freeride ski, the Stormrider 88 is truly made for any terrain and all conditions. It has the characteristics of a freeride ski, but performs just as perfectly on piste with its waist of 88 mm. Its integrated TITEC double titanal ensures stability even in difficult conditions, while the Polywall offers maximum impact resistance. In short: This ski offers a total package and makes for a perfect ski day.
Stockli Stormrider 88 Skis 2022-2023 Features & Specifications:
- LIGHT & STABLE ALL-MOUNTAIN SKI | 88 MM
- Sidecut: 128-88-114
- Made in: Switzerland
- Construction: Sandwich System
- Surface: Titanal Technology PRO
- Base: Racing-Graphite
- FTT, LC, PWA, Rocker, SME Light, TGL, TITEC PRO, TR
- ROCKER: The longer curvature of the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially adapted for each ski model.
- LIGHT CORE & SUPER LIGHT CORE: Special wood types such as paulownia wood are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
- THIN GLASS LAMINATE: The Thin Glass Laminate is about 25% lighter than traditional laminates.
- SOLID METAL EDGE LIGHT: The same edge thickness as the SME. The edge is not as thickly built into the ski and is pressed differently.
- POLYWALL: These sidewalls are impressive due to their great impact resistance and cushioning characteristics.
- TAIL ROCKER: A longer rocker at the tail with a flatter radius.
- FREERIDE TIP TECHNOLOGY: Lighter and more stable tip
- TITANAL TECHNOLOGY PRO: New protective finish on Titanal surfaces in all Stormrider models.
**NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE BINDINGS**