Smartwool Intraknit Merino 200 Base Layer Bottom Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Our Men's Smartloft 120 Jacket features performance up front and breathability in the back. The front of this midlayer jacket uses our 120g proprietary 50% recycled wool insulation, giving you breathable, lightweight, packable warmth. The back panel is made of our Sport Fleece fabric with a DWR weather protection finish—perfect for high-intensity workouts. Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered chest pocket with a media cord outlet means you can stow your keys and phone without worrying about them falling out. With Merino lining to help ensure you're comfortable from the inside out, this men's jacket is the only thing that might work harder than you do.
Smartwool Intraknit Merino 200 Base Layer Bottom Men's Features and Specifications
- Body Mapped Mesh Venting For Men provides
Gender-specific mesh in key areas to increase breathability and comfort
- Slim Fit
- Merino Sport yarn combines the power of Merino with the durability and fast dry times of polyester
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with lighter weights and cleaner finish
- Mesh ventilation seamlessly knit in gender-specific zones designed to keep the body dry and comfortable
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed knees provide added durability
- Size M Inseam: 28.75" (73 cm)
- Knit in India: 53% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 266 g = 9.38 oz
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors