Salomon XDR 78 ST Skis with Mercury 11 Bindings Men's
Availability : In-Stock
SELECT A SIZE:
Waist Width: 76 to 80
Construction & Core
• All Mtn C/FX Shape: Extended width underfoot for added stiffness. Reduced width in Tip & Tail for more maneuverability.
• Semi Sandwich: Combination of ABS sidewalls under foot and monocoque construction at the tip and tail, gives the smooth ski-to-snow contact of sandwich construction with the forgiveness and easy turning of monocoque.
• Woodcore: On snow stability and rebound with an extra level of foregiveness and weight savings.
• Single Ti Laminate: A single layer of Titanium reinforcement for great edge grip, efficient energy transfert and liveliness.
• Basalt layer: Basalt fiber layer running the length of the ski provides outstanding dampening and vibration absorption.
• PULSE PAD: A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
• Power Zone: Edge to edge Ti Laminate, Edge to edge CFX, Added control on piste.
• 3 Points Tip: BC inspired wide shape, Homogeneous 3 points rise Tip, Increased floatation and dampening.
• All-Terrain Rocker 2.0: With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.