Salomon X Max 120 Ski Boots
Availability : In-Stock
The Salomon X Max 120 Ski Boots are a high performance 98 mm lasted boot featuring Twinframe technology. A bit softer than the top of the line X Max 130, it offers charging ability and better versatility for steeps and tight couloirs. Twinframe technology is designed to give you the right rigidity where it's needed, and is in effect a progressive flexing sensitive upper shell. Combined with the 360° Custom Shell, the X Max 120 offers a perfect custom fit in minutes.
Salomon X Max 120 Ski Boots Specs:
- Flex Rating: 120 – A stiff flex for hard charging skiers
- Bi-Material PU Lower Shell – A bi-injected shell combines PU with softer Polypropylene for excellent stiffness and high UVA resistance.
- Bi-Material PU Upper Cuff – A reinforced lateral insert at the rear of the cuff enables the use of a softer front for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex.
- TwinFrame – The right rigidity where it's needed for better control and enhanced sensation
- My CustomFit Liner Race – A 80% Thermoformable layers construction
- 4 mm integrated lifter
- 4 Aluminum buckles
- Backbone 2 screws
- 45 mm Strap
- 2 liner loops