Salomon Vaya Mid GTX Hiking Boots Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The new women-specific VAYA MID GTX hiking shoe has been designed for outdoor women looking to re-energize and reconnect with nature. The soft collar and Sensiflex technology snuggly adapt to the foot, while the higher ankle support, sturdy mesh, Contagrip outsole and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane give right protection and grip on all your hikes.
Salomon Vaya Mid GTX Hiking Boots Women's Features:
- Women specific: With a soft collar and Sensiflex technology, the construction is perfectly adapted to the morphology of female feet.
- Convenient simplicity: With simple lines and a choice of colors, this outdoor shoe offers out-of-the-box style, comfort and convenience.
- Hiking ready: With higher ankle support for extra stability, the VAYA MID GTX combines sturdy mesh, a Contagrip outsole and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane for your favorite outdoor moments.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Two stretch panels that support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, while still maintaining support.
- Usage: Hiking
- Outsole: Contagrip MD
- Midsole: EnergyCell
- Upper Material: Synthetic upper
- Lining Material:Mesh and textile lining
- Upper Construction: Protective toecap | SensiFlex | Soft collar construction | Welded upper
- Sockliner: OrthoLite diecut
- Lacing System: Flat laces
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Lacing System: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Height: Mid
- Anatomical Fit: Standard fit
- Weight (g): 330.0
- Midsole heel height (mm): 21.0
- Midsole toe height (mm): 12.0
- Drop (in mm): 9.0
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile
- Lightness: 4/6
- Breathability: 3/6
- Protection: 5/6
- Stability: 5/6