Salomon Toundra Pro CSWP Winter Hiking Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Go confidently into the coldest winter conditions.
If you have a hankering to cross the ice cap, or just want a really warm, protective boot with great traction for snowmobiling, taking the early chair to operate a ski lift, or chop another load of frozen firewood, the TOUNDRA PRO CSWP is a great choice. Aerotherm™ Aerogel technology makes them warm to -40°F / -40°C.
Salomon Toundra Pro CSWP Winter Hiking Boots Men's Features & Specifications:
- Usage: After-ski & Winter
- Maximum warmth : NASA technology for temperatures that are out of this world, Aerotherm™ Aerogel makes the Toundra Salomon's warmest boot. Warm to -40°.
- Weather protection : Full ClimaSalomon waterproof bootie guarantees that moisture will not penetrate the boot.
- Traction : Trudge through Snow and ice with more confidence than Sno-Cat®. The aggressive treads on this winter Contagrip® sole offer outstanding traction on ice and snow.
- Aerotherm™ Aerogel: Super insulation performance that is lighter and thinner, for super-demanding winter conditions.
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Contagrip® W: For all winter applications, Contagrip® W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- Weight (g): 450
- Height: High
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)
- MIDSOLE: EnergyCell
- UPPER MATERIAL: PU coated leather
- LINING MATERIAL: Faux fur lining|Textile lining
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Gusseted tongue|Protective toecap
- SOCKLINER: EVA sockliner
- LACING SYSTEM: Regular laces
- MEMBRANE: ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof
- INSULATION TECHNOLOGY: Aerotherm™ Aerogel