A completely modern evolution of the original multi-activity adventure shoe, Salomon Techamphibian 4 Water Shoes Men's has been completely redesigned with a sleek, welded upper and more cushioned midsole. It's more dynamic than ever, while retaining the ease, versatility, and water capability that made Techamphibian legendary.
General Outdoor Usage
A global adventure sports shoe for in or out of the water.
Salomon Techamphibian 4 Water Shoes Men's Features & Specifications:
- Outdoor capability
- Water performance
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace®
- WATERPROOFNESS: None
- ANATOMICAL FIT: Standard fit
- WEIGHT (G): 309
- MIDSOLE TOE HEIGHT (MM): 13
- MIDSOLE HEEL HEIGHT (MM): 22
- DROP (IN MM): 9
- INLAY SOLE (MCL): Textile
- LINING (MCL): Textile
- OUTSOLE (MCL): Rubber
- UPPER (MCL): Synthetic / Textile
- SANDAL TYPE: Closed
- OUTSOLE: Contagrip® FD | Sipping
- MIDSOLE: EnergyCell
- UPPER MATERIAL: Single layer Mesh | Synthetic upper
- LINING MATERIAL: Synthetic lining
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Adjustable heel strap | Lace pocket | SensiFit™ | Welded collar binding | Protective mudguard
- SOCKLINER: EVA sockliner
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION / Collapsible heel: Wear your shoes like a normal shoe, or slide it on and off with the heel collapsed.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION / Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- LACING SYSTEM / Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.