Salomon STH2 WTR 13 Ski Bindings
Availability : In-Stock
The Salomon driver binding is legendary for its precise transmission. STH2 WTR 13 is updated for modern skis and hard charging. Meet the new standard.BENEFITS:
- Strength: Allows optimum boot-hold for maximum precision and transmission.
- Progressive feel: Increased dampening.
- Adaptable: Compatible with alpine boots and WTR boots to make walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance.
- Franchise: STH2
- Norm: Alpine
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 1145
- Adjustement range (US sizes): 3.5
- Adjustment range (mm): 28
- Din Scale: 5-13
- Height: 24.5
- TRANSMISSION: Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm) - A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- SAFETY: 3D Driver Toe - A patented toe concept that ensures multidirectional release options.
- SAFETY: +Elastic travel - The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Progressive Transfer pads: Strengthening pads that provide progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Oversized heel platform: A super-wide platform for the heel enabling high levels of energy transfer even on wide skis.
- Low profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Glass-Fiber PA: A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
- Aluminium: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- WTR (Walk To Ride): A technology which makes walking easier without compromising safety or performance thanks to the TÜV-approved walk-sole compatibility.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.