Salomon Speed Insulated Jacket Women's
Availability : In-Stock
If you love the adrenaline of fast, downhill descents, the Salomon Speed Insulated Jacket Women's is your ideal companion. With a race-inspired cut that sits on your hips and a close, active fit, the jacket follows all your movements. The 100g insulation and 10k/10k fabric keep the cold and wet out as you whizz down the slopes and wait for the lift.BENEFITS
- Breathable warmth: The 100g insulation offers you all the warmth and comfort you need.
- Race-inspired fit: Featuring an active fit, this jacket sits on your hips without getting in your way as you speed down the slopes.
- Weather protection: The 10k/10k fabric sheds light snow and rain.
- Fit: Active Fit
- Benefits: Waterproof, Water repellent treatment, Insulated synthetic
- Weight (g): 905
- Reference size: M
- Waterproofness: 4/5
- Lightness: 3/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- FIT: Active fit - On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- INSULATION: Synthetic insulation 100g/m² - Regulates your Body climate to keep you comfortable and warm. Fiberfill fibers reflect the warmth of your body and help it retain heat so you feel comfortable and warm, even when the garment is wet.
- WATERPROOFNESS: AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K - AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K protects you against rain, snow and wind, but allows moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable. AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K provide 10 000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 10 000 g/m²/24h.
- AdvancedSkin Dry: AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, allowing moisture vapor to escape and keep you comfortable.
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 2L: Fabric and membrane are bonded to one fabric. This construction usually requires a separate lining
- 2 Way stretch: The fabric stretches in 2 directions with the support of elastic yarns
- Hood with 3D adjustment: Personalize your hood to fit the height and depth of your head.
- Removable hood: The hood can be removed from the garment, for versatility in different conditions.
- Goggle wipe: Attached inside your pocket, this convenient goggle wipe is always ready to clean your lenses.
- Powder skirt: An integrated skirt to prevent snow from entering in your jacket.
- Soft chin guard: Soft fabric flap to protect your chin from chaffing against your jacket zipper.
- Air vent system: Salomon air vents are easy to open, allowing maximum air flow.
- Hem adjustment: Integrated draw cord adjustment tightens the bottom hem for better protection against the elements.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.
- Goggle mesh pocket: An internal pocket with soft inner fabric to protect goggle lenses from scratching.
- Inner media pocket: Integrated media pocket that offers headphone inserts for easy access.
- Lift pass pocket: functional, hands-free, pass pocket to that can be read easily at the bottom of the lift.
- Articulated sleeves: Engineered sleeves and elbows to increase the range of motion while reducing the bulk of fabrics.
- Cuff adjustment: Easy, simple way to adjust the cuffs around gloves.
- Left arm lift pass pocket: Flat, dedicated pass pocket optimally located for RFID pass readers.
- Lycra® cuffs with thumb loop: Stretch cuff with thumb hole to keep your hand & wrist warm.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Body: 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Body filling: 100% Polyester
- Body lining: 100% Polyamide
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Machine Wash Cold (30°C)
- Tumble Dry Low
- Wash Inside Out
- Wash With Fasteners Closed
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener