Salomon Quest Prime GTX Hiking Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
If you treat backpacking like a sport, QUEST PRIME GTX is the boot that gets you more wins. Super light and designed for optimum cushioning and protection, you'll be able to go faster and farther in total comfort.
Salomon Quest Prime GTX Hiking Boots Men's Features:
- Lightweight: A lighter boot makes for an easier journey. At only 570g, Quest Prime GTX is one of the lightest boots in the backpacking category.
- Comfort / Protection: A rubber toe cap protects feet from all kinds of hazards. A GORE-TEX membrane ensures breathable weather protection. Great cushioning for long distance comfort.
- Athletic style: Bridging the span between mountain heritage and athletic design cues. Salomon DNA expressed in this progressive yet clean silhouette.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Suede leather: Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- SensiFitâ?¢ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Weight (g): 570
- Drop (in mm): 12
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather / Textile
- ContagripÂ® MD
- Advanced Chassisâ?¢