Salomon Pulse Snowboard 2023
Availability : In-Stock
The Pulse snowboard features a soft flex and a forgiving profile, facilitating progression and lowering consequences for beginners. This versatile, directional twin features Bite Free Edges and Flat Out Camber for a catch free ride.
Level of practice: BEGINNER | INTERMEDIATE
Snowboard terrain: PARK & FREESTYLE | ALL-MOUNTAIN
The Directional Twin shape is comfortable in both freeride and freestyle terrain.
Flat Out Camber brings a flat profile to the tip/tail and between the bindings while loaded with camber under the feet for stability and response when you need it.
Bite Free Edges for low consequence creative riding.
Snowboard length (cm): 142, 145, 149, 152, 156, 158W, 160, 162W, 163
Salomon Pulse Snowboard 2023 Features & Specifications:
- BOARD PROFILE: Flat Out Camber
- Flat profile loaded with camber under the feet for maximum stability and response when you need it.
- SIDECUT: Radial
- Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- CORE TYPE: Aspen
- Full length Aspen wood with high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- SHAPE: Directional twin
- A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- FIBER & RESIN: BA LD fiberglass
- The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- BASE MATERIAL: Extruded
- Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
- CORE TYPE: FSC certified woodcore
- FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- BASE FINISHING: Standard stone finish
- Our basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that it’s our ‘basic’ finish.
- BASE FINISHING: Natural wax
- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- EDGE FINISHING: Bite Free
- Fully detuned tip to tail straight from the factory for a smoother, more forgiving ride with less hangups.
- SUSPENSION: ABS
- The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- INSERTS: 4X2 INSERTS
- Contact Length: 1025
- Effective edge: 1065 mm
- Nose length: 202 mm
- Recommended binding sizes: S/M
- Recommended stance: 510 mm
- Max stance: 566 mm
- Rider weight Max: 60 Kg
- Rider weight Min: 40 Kg
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Width: Regular, Wide