Salomon OUTward GTX Hiking Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Lightweight with a modern look, the Salomon OUTward GTX Hiking Boots Men's combines resistance, durability and a simplified construction to offer you all the backpacking essentials you need – including a durable leather upper, Energy Cell midsole for extra bounce and advanced chassis. With optimized grip, you can take on new challenges across any terrain.BENEFITS
- Lightweight durability: Weighing just 450g, the shoe offers you just what’s needed where it’s needed with resistant materials including a Nubuck leather upper.
- Instant fit: With generous volumes, a molded sockliner and fine tongue, the shoes provides a soft, cushy fit for lasting comfort.
- Backpacking essentials: Packed with features from a responsive Energycell midsole, to Gore-Tex membrane and advanced chassis. The optimized Contagrip® outsole gives you extra grip.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 12
- Weight (g): 450
- Stability: 4/5
- Breathability: 2/5
- Protection: 4/5
- Lightness: 4/5
- CHASSIS: Advanced Chassis™ - Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Nubuck leather - Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- MEMBRANE: GORE-TEX - GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Contagrip® MD: Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Soft collar construction: A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
- Molded EVA sockliner: A molded sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather / Synthetic