Salomon Outline GTX Hiking Shoes Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. The sleek OUTline GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and protection for any trail.
Salomon Outline GTX Hiking Shoes Men's Features:
- Slim, athletic style: Built with a running last and integrated features, this sleek but technical shoe looks as light and agile as it feels.
- Sneaker-like comfort: Lightweight (330g) and engineered with great flexibility and foothold, OUTline is as comfortable as a running shoe.
- Outdoor readiness: 5mm deep lugs on the outsole, protective toe cap and a full GORE-TEX membrane offer all the outdoor adventure protection you need.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- Welded upper
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Usage: Hiking
- Outsole: Contagrip MD
- Midsole: EnergyCell
- Upper Material: Anti-debris Mesh | Synthetic upper | Water Repellant
- Lining Material:Mesh and textile lining
- Upper Construction: Gusseted tongue | Welded upper | Protective mudguard
- Sockliner: OrthoLite diecut
- Lacing System: Flat laces
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Lacing System: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Height: Low
- Anatomical Fit: Slim fit
- Weight (g): 350.0
- Midsole heel height (mm): 19.0
- Midsole toe height (mm): 10.0
- Drop (in mm): 9.0
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Lightness: 5/6
- Breathability: 3/6
- Protection: 5/6
- Stability: 4/6