Salomon Outback 500 GTX Hiking Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
With a clean, modern look, the OUTBACK 500 GTX expresses its lightweight even before you slide your foot into it. And with a sculpted collar and Advanced Chassis with EnergyCell, it offers superior mobility as well. OUTBACK still provides all the protection you need for rugged trails, with more comfort and less weight.
Salomon Outback 500 GTX Hiking Boots Men's Features:
- Ultra-lightweight: At 500g, OUTBACK is 20% lighter than the industry benchmark.
- Comfort and mobility: A sculpted collar enables maximum mobility, while the upper won't bind or pinch as you move.
- Cushioning: Salomon's Advanced Chassis provides stable protection, and Energycell midsole absorbs shock to keep you moving.
- Cordura textile
- It's a big world full of challenges. And Cordura fabrics are tough enough to help you explore them, one adventure at a time. Products made with Cordura fabrics are ready to combat all of nature's furies.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Advanced Chassis
- Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- Usage: Backpacking
- Outsole: Contagrip MD
- Midsole: EnergyCell
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis
- Upper Material: Cordura textile | Water Repellant
- Lining Material:Mesh and textile lining
- Upper Construction: Gusseted tongue | Protective toecap | Soft collar construction | Welded upper
- Sockliner: Molded EVA
- Lacing System: Lace locker | Regular laces
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Lacing System: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Height: Mid
- Anatomical Fit: Generous fit
- Weight (g): 500.0
- Midsole heel height (mm): 22.0
- Midsole toe height (mm): 10.0
- Drop (in mm): 12.0
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile
- Lightness: 6/6
- Breathability: 4/6
- Protection: 5/6
- Stability: 5/6