Salomon Huck Knife Pro Snowboard 2023
Availability : In-Stock
The Huck Knife Pro is a high-performance freestyle board designed to meet the needs of elite park riders like Dusty Henricksen and Sven Thorgren. This true twin features a long list of technologies to reduce weight and boost performance, like Damplifier Lite in the tip and tail, a resilient Ghost Green Core, and Popster with Ghost Carbon Beams.
Level of practice: INTERMEDIATE | ADVANCED
Snowboard terrain: PARK & FREESTYLE(YES)
Stable, snappy, and responsive Quad Camber pairs with our EQ Rad sidecut to provide maneuverable and playful ride.
Popster features a milled core for pop and natural flex underfoot, enhanced with Ghost Carbon Beams in the tip and tail, providing explosive pop.
A resilient Ghost Green Core is paired with Damplifier Lite, a cork and honeycomb insert in the tip and tail, to provide an ultra-light board with low swing weight.
Snowboard length (cm): 148, 152, 155, 155W, 158, 158W
Salomon Huck Knife Pro Snowboard 2023 Features & Specifications:
- BOARD PROFILE: Quad Camber
- A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- SIDECUT: EQ Rad
- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- ADDITIVES: Damplifier lite
- A combination of lightweight cork and honeycomb are strategically placed in the tip for better float, lower swing weight, and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- SHAPE: True Twin
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- FIBER & RESIN: Triax
- Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- FIBER & RESIN: BA MD fiberglass
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- ADDITIVES: Ghost Carbon Beam
- Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- ADDITIVES: Popster
- The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered EG
- Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- CORE TYPE: Ghost Green Core
- Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light wood.
- BASE FINISHING: Medium stone finish
- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- BASE FINISHING: Natural wax
- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- EDGE FINISHING: Freestyle EB
- Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- SUSPENSION: Royal Rubber Rails
- Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- INSERTS: 4X2 INSERTS
- Contact Length: 1050
- Effective edge: 1135 mm
- Nose length: 215 mm
- Recommended binding sizes: S/M
- Recommended stance: 540 mm
- Max stance: 596 mm
- Rider weight Max: 65 Kg
- Rider weight Min: 45 Kg
- Shape: True Twin
- Width: Regular, Wide