Rossignol Experience 80 Carbon Skis with Xpress 11 GW Bindings Men's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Push your skills. Explore more. The Experience 80 Carbon ski combines the agile feel of a lightweight build with the confident edge control of full sidewall construction for all-resort skiing. Carbon layers and a paulownia wood core reduce overall weight. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut and full sidewall construction for smooth turn initiation and a powerful edge through the entire turn.
Rossignol Experience 80 Carbon Skis with Xpress 11 GW Bindings Men's Features & Specifications:
- Fast Engagement, Fluid Carving: All Trail Sidecut delivers a responsive feel with quick edge engagement and powerful, consistent carving
- Confident, Vibration-Free Control: Drive Tip Solution blends directional fibers in the tip with soft dampening material through the forebody to absorb vibration for confidence-boosting control
- Responsive Stability: Carbon fiber enhances stability, strength and ski-snow contact while reducing weight
- Lightweight Agility: Paulownia wood core reduces ski weight for a balance of weight, power and maneuverability
- Maximum Edge Control: Rectangular Sidewall construction delivers race-proven grip, precision and power
- Weight: 3,7 kg/pair (174 cm)
- Sidecuts dimensions (mm): 125-80-113 (174cm)
- Sidecuts profile: All trail
- Rocker: All trail
- Construction: Sidewalls
- Core: Paulownia Woodcore
- Reinforcements: Carbon
- Other: Hardtop
- Bindings: Xpress
- DRIVE TIP SOLUTION: Blending directional fibers in the tip of the ski with soft visco material through the forebody, our new Drive Tip Solution harnesses and eliminates vibrations moving through undulating terrain and harsh snow conditions for confidence boosting touch and control.
- SIDEWALL: SIDEWALL constructions feature a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- CARBON: Combining high flexibility with high tensile strength and low weight and high resistance and low thermal expansion make carbon fibers the perfect pick for explosive pop.
|TIP DIMENSIONS (MM)||125||125||125||125||125||125|
|WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM)||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM)||113||113||113||113||113||113|
|SKI WEIGHT (KG/PAIR)||2.9||3.1||3.2||3.4||3.5||3.6|