Rossignol BC X3 Back Country Cross Country Ski Boots
Availability : In-Stock
These backcountry touring boots are built for comfort and performance on or off the trail. Warm and lightweight, they feature thermo-mouldable liners to customize the perfect fit. Asymmetric stiffeners put extra support in the heel to increase your kick control and stability. The boot is designed to provide good arch support and twist resistance, to keep you happily kicking and gliding for hours at a stretch. NNN-BC binding compatible.
Rossignol BC X3 Back Country Cross Country Ski Boots Features:
- Stretch PVC shell.
- Nylon midsole with metal reinforcement.
- TPR bi-injected sole features dual-density materials that optimize power and ski control.
- All-terrain double-groove sole increases stability and maximizes energy transfer.
- Velcro cuff support strap.
- Ergonomic lace covers (go-stop design is quick and easy to use even with gloves).