Ride Twinpig Snowboard Men's 2023
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The TWINPIG is a twin version of our most popular WARPIG model. Our engineering team took what we liked about the versatility and aggression of the WARPIG and packaged it in a twin shape for someone looking for more freestyle performance while still approaching the mountain with a “thrash everything” mentality that the PIG series is known for. Size the TWINPIG down 3 to 6 cms from your standard twin to take advantage of its unique shape and profile. The TWINPIG isn't as wide as the WARPIG, but it's still wider than a traditional twin shape. Slim Wall provides a more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight constructions, and even better damping underfoot. The asymmetrical shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. This allows the wider platform to effortlessly transfer between edges. A sintered base supplies a faster, more durable ride. The TWINPIG is a park-focused deck that packs all the fun of our WARPIG into a twin shape and is suitable for all ability levels.
Ride Twinpig Snowboard Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- SIZE: 136, 142, 148, 151, 154, 156W, 157
- SHAPE: Asymmetrical Twin
- SIDEWALL: Roll-in Construction,Slimewalls®
- GLASS: Hybrid
- LAMINATES: Double Impact Plates
- CORE: Performance™
- BASE: Sintered,Stone Finish
- SIDECUT: Quadratic
- SPECIALTY: All Mountain,Park,Powder,Groomers
- COLLECTION: Thrash
- ABILITY LEVEL: Beginner,Intermediate,Expert
- RESPONSE: Mellow
- DESIGN: Twin Standard Camber
- WIDTH: Wide,Non-Wide
- PROFILE: Standard Camber
- STEEL: Cleave Edge™
- CORE ADDITIONS: Slim Walls
- TOPSHEET: Standard
- PRODUCT TYPE: Snowboards
- TWIN HYBRID CAMBER: A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- QUADRATIC SIDECUT: Blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. This design is uniquely formulated for each model based on its shape and riding style.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- PERFORMANCE™ CORE: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- SLIM WALLS: RIDE's Slim Wall technology is the evolution of our Roll-in Construction to its extreme limit. By creating a fully 3-D composite structure over Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight construction, and even better damping.
- HYBRID GLASS: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- STANDARD TOP SHEET: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
- CLEAVE EDGE™ STEEL: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(M)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|142||1047||250||6.4 / 5.5 5.4 / 4.5 6.4 / 5.5||298 / 298||0||508||60-130 / 27-59|
|148||1085||257||6.6 / 5.7 5.6 / 4.7 6.6 / 5.7||307 / 307||0||533||100-175 / 45-79|
|151||1110||263||6.8 / 5.8 5.8 / 4.8 6.8 / 5.8||314 / 314||0||533||130-190 / 59-86|
|154||1123||268||6.9 / 5.9 5.9 / 4.9 6.9 / 5.9||320 / 320||0||559||140-200 / 63-90|
Sign up to Our Newsletter