Ride Saturday Snowboard 2022 Women's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Saturday is a twin shape that is at home anywhere on the mountain. The hybrid rocker profile provides camber between your bindings for snap and control and rocker at the tip and tail for catch-free riding and float. A Quadratic Sidecut improves turn initiation and exit as well as edge grip. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability by absorbing impact. Carbon Array 3™ provides extra pop and control without adding stiffness. The Saturday is a mid-flexing twin built for the intermediate to advanced riders that want one board for all conditions.
Ride Saturday Snowboard 2022 Women's Features & Specifications:
- LINEAR QUADRATIC SIDECUT: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- CLEAVE EDGE STEEL™
- HYBRID GLASS: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- WMNS PERFORMANCE™ CORE: Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- ROLL-IN CONSTRUCTION: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- LINEAR CARBON LAMINATES: Two strips of carbon added below the core provide more snap for ollie power.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- SNOWBOARD CATEGORY: All Mountain, Park
- SHAPE: Twin
- PROFILE: Hybrid Rocker
- SIDEWALL: Slimewalls®, Roll-in Construction
- GLASS: Hybrid
- CORE: WMN’s Performance™
- LAMINATES: Linear Carbon, Single Impact Plates, Carbon Array 3™
- BASE: Sintered, Stone Finish
- SIDECUT: Quadratic
- STEEL: Cleave Edge™
- TOPSHEET: Standard