Ride MTNpig Snowboard Men's 2023
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Designed for high-speed turns and the most aggressive of the Pig series boards, the MTNPIG features split tail tech that allows for a more dynamic turn shape and board flex through turns. Ride the MTNPIG in your standard board length—unlike the rest of the Pig series, we don't suggest sizing down on this model. The half-moon split tail shape helps it sink in deep snow while providing a long effective edge, increasing overall edge hold for sketchy situations. Tapered Linear Quadratic sidecut allows for smooth turn initiation and powerful support through the turn without losing grip. Carbon Slim Walls reduce weight, increase damping, increase energy transfer to enhance response and stability while Carbon-Infused Glass provides extra pop. The MTNPIG is running wild and fast through the mountains, growing fat on powder, and should only be approached by an advanced rider.
Ride MTNpig Snowboard Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- SIZE: 155, 159, 160W, 162, 164W
- SHAPE: Directional
- GLASS: Carbon Infused Glass
- LAMINATES: Carbon Array 5™,Double Impact Plates
- SIDEWALL: Roll-in Construction,Slimewalls®,Carbon Slimewalls®
- CORE: Performance™
- SIDECUT: Linear Quadratic
- SPECIALTY: All Mountain,Powder,Groomers
- COLLECTION: Thrash
- ABILITY LEVEL: Expert
- RESPONSE: Aggressive
- DESIGN: Directional Extra Camber
- WIDTH: Wide,Non-Wide
- PROFILE: Extra Camber
- STEEL: Standard
- CORE ADDITIONS: Carbon Slim Walls
- BASE: Sintered,Stone Finish
- TOPSHEET: Standard
- PRODUCT TYPE: Snowboards
- DIRECTIONAL HYBRID CAMBER: A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- LINEAR QUADRATIC SIDECUT: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- PERFORMANCE™ CORE: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- CARBON SLIM WALLS: Further improving on Ride's revolutionary Slim Wall technology, Carbon Slim Wall integrates a full-length Carbon-Urethane, composite laminate, that provides additional edge hold and energy transfer over our standard Slim Wall.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- CARBON INFUSED GLASS FIBERGLASS: 90° Carbon fibers stitched into the glass. Extra pop and response, without adding extra stiffness.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- STANDARD TOP SHEET: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(M)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|155||1187||250||9.8 7.3 -||294 / 289||-19||533||125-175 / 57-80|
|159||1213||252||10 7.5 -||297 / 292||-19||559||130-180 / 59-82|
|162||1238||257||10.1 7.6 -||303 / 298||-19||559||140-190 / 64-86|
|160W||1213||265||10 7.5 -||310 / 305||-19||559||160-220+ / 73-100+|
Sign up to Our Newsletter