Reima Saivaara Jacket Girls'
Availability : In-Stock
Sporty skiing jacket for girls, also cool in the city. The jacket can be connected to skiing pants in the snow lock. Made with recycled materials. Slim cut.
Sporty winter jacket with super warm PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume Eco insulation, sustainable fabrics, and practical ski features. Adjustable hem, including snow lock with jacket and pants connector. Adjustable cuffs and extra inner lycra cuffs with thumb holes, detachable hood.
Reima Saivaara Jacket Girls' Features and Specifications:
- Girls' ski jacket
- Contains recycled polyester fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Jacket and pants connector in snow lock
- Smooth polyester lining containing recycled fibers
- Safe, detachable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Adjustable hem, snow lock at waist
- Inner chest pocket with zipper from size 6Y onward
- Zip pockets
- Breathability: Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Waterproof Levels: Water column at least 10,000 mm
- Material: 61% recycled polyester, polyurethane lamination, 39% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Wash separately inside out.
- Close zippers and velcro tapes.
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove the garment after finished washing to avoid color change.
- Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed (max. 100 °F).