Reima Luppo Insulated Jacket Girls'
Availability : In-Stock
Sporty, water-repellent skiing jacket for kids, also cool in the city. Can be connected to skiing pants with a loop in the snowlock. Shaped cut.
Reima Luppo Insulated Jacket Girls' Features & Specifications:
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Jacket and pants connector in snow lock
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester PrimaLoft® insulation
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Adjustable hem, snow lock at waist
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 6Y onward
- Zip pockets
- Warm insulation: For enjoying chilly times and moderate frosts in comfort. Adjust to temperature changes with thermal layers. Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Complete all-day protection: The fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snow. Water column over 10000 mm
- Very good breathability: Best moisture management for active play and sports. Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Care label instructions: Wash separately inside out. Close zippers and velcro tapes. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Remove the garment after finished washing to avoid color change. Dry at room temperature.
|SIZE||CHEST / BUST||WAIST||HIP|