Reima Loikka Snow Pants Kids'
Availability : In-Stock
Reimatec kids' trousers for winter. Super popular and extremely durable. Finished with suspenders. Completely waterproof.
Quality is guaranteed with these super popular Reimatec winter pants. They're made from a durable material that's also completely waterproof. The seams are sealed to keep wetness off the skin and the handy suspenders can be adjusted for a unique fit. They're also easy to remove, making these kids' trousers versatile.
The pair comes with a zip fly and a zip pocket to store keys when little ones are off sledding all day. Their straight cut can be adjusted at the cuffs and the snow locks protect small ankles from cold surprises. They can also be attached to the hems so they won't slip under your child's shoes. These trusty winter trousers are easy to care for as they can even be popped in the tumble dryer.
Reima Loikka Snow Pants Kids' Features and Specifications:
- Kids' winter pants
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Very durable material
- Smooth polyester lining
- Velcro adjustment at leg-ends
- Snow locks at leg-ends
- Zip pocket
- Adjustable and detachable elastic suspenders
- Breathability: Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
- Durability: Durability over 80000 cycles Martindale
- Warmth: Temperatures ca. 35 to -5 °F
- Waterproof Levels: Water column at least 10,000 mm
- Material: 100% polyester, polyurethane coating
- Coating:: 100% Polyurethane Coating
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class II
- Wash separately inside out.
- Close zippers and velcro tapes.
- Do not use detergents with bleaching agents.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove the garment after finished washing to avoid color change.
- Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed.