Home › › › › › › regina anna boot women's
Regina Anna Boot Women's
Availability : In-Stock
If you don't want your fur dragging on the ground, this furry boot is a good choice. The real goat hair on the top and calfskin on the bottom, give this Regina Anna Boot a look that is more accepted for indoors. Why calfskin and goat hair? Calfskin and goat hair are very water repellent so it keeps your feet dry. But both are also windproof and adds insulation to help keep your feet warm. To keep your feet extra warm, the boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable. Regina Anna Boot Women's Features:
- Made in Northern Italy which is known to produce many of the world's best boots.
- The boots are water repellent which means you can walk in snow without getting your feet wet. But if you were to walk into a puddle, some water may seep through.
- he boots stand about 12 inches tall.
- Top opening: The average opening is about 14 inches. Some wear their pants in the boots while other wear their pants over the boots. Your choice!
- The bottom soles are made of synthetic rubber and the pattern is designed to give grip in the worst of winter conditions.
- Insulation: The boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable.
- These boots are made with real goat hair, not fake. Real goat hair is very durable, weatherproof and looks great.