Pomoca Climb 2.0 V2 Splitboard Climbing Skins - 145mm
Availability : In-Stock
The classical proved POMOCA mix skin, now lighter and with an accurate design. The skin for every skier.
Pomoca Climb 2.0 V2 Splitboard Climbing Skins - 145mm Features and Specifications:
- GLIDE: 235 kcal/h
- GRIP: 46 g/cm2
- HOLD WEIGHT: 1,100 g/m2
- SKIN WEIGHT: 215 g / skin (110 mm x 170 cm)
- SSL: Thanks to the thinner layers, POMOCA has succeeded in making its classical SAFER SKIN membrane lighter. SAFER SKIN LIGHT (SSL) is 12% lighter which means 150g/m2 kess. SSL makes the pair of skins about 60-75g lighter while remaining 100% waterproof.
- Good climbing grip is very important. So POMOCA has developed a combination of materials and weaving techniques to combine glide and durability with gripping power. Proper alignment and the fiber attachment systems make POMOCA skins very stable under all conditions and for the entire life of the skin.
- EVER DRY 3.0: EVER DRY 3.0 represents our largest step forward with respect to the environment: this is the first skin treatment on the market which does not contain any perfluorocarbon, a chemical found to be harmful to the environment. In 2020, the EVER DRY 3.0 will be used to treat all POMOCA skins, making this the first PFC-Free skins brand!
- THE ATTACHMENT SYSTEM: Splitboard - Perfect front connection between the skin and the splitboard thanks to the 10°-angled Click Lock and the off-center buckle. Where needed, the buckle is easy to change. Easy adjustment positioning at the heel of the splitboard, thanks to the elastic Splitboard tail strap.