POC Skull Dura X Spin Helmet
Availability : In-Stock
New FIS certified Alpine ski race protection featuring our brand new Race Lock technology.
The Skull Dura X SPIN introduces Race Lock, an innovative new system that lets racers lock the helmet tightly to their head to prevent helmet shake at very high speeds. The turnwheel adjuster sits in line with the helmet shell and does not interfere with a race position. Developed according to the POC Whole Helmet Concept, the helmet features a multi-impact EPP core and a highly durable ABS/PC outer shell, as well as our patent-pending SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) technology. A Fidlock buckle on the chin strap can easily be operated with gloves on. Ear pads can be removed in an emergency, making it easier for medics to remove the helmet safely if an injury has been sustained.POC Skull Dura X Spin Helmet Features & Specifications:
- Giant Slalom, Super G and Downhill race helmet meeting FIS RH2013 certification and featuring new and innovative Race Lock technology.
- Developed according to the POC Whole Helmet Concept and featuring a multi-impact EPP liner and a durable ABS/PC outer shell.
- Fidlock chin strap buckle gives security and can be easily operated with gloves on.
- Ear chambers designed for minimal impact on balance and hearing, and with removable ear pads that make it easier to gently remove the helmet after an accident.
- Compatible with the POC Maxilla Breakaway chin guard (sold separately)
- Patent-pending silicone pad technology, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- Fixed goggle clip
- Shell: ABS
- Liner: EPP