POC Pole Guard
Availability : In-Stock
Classic pole guard with large coverage area that maximizes protection of the hand from every angle.
The new pole guard enhances hand protection for alpine racers. Constructed entirely from polyethylene, the guard is very well suited to use in very low temperatures, as the material is unaffected by the cold. With a large surface area and no sharp edges on either the outer or the inner, the Pole Guard minimizes friction from hitting gates and enhances hand protection. Alpine racers can personalize the fit of the guard thanks to the inclusion of a drill guide on the top so it can be secured closer to the pole.POC Pole Guard Features & Specifications:
- Classic pole guard with large coverage area that maximizes protection of the hand from every angle.
- Constructed entirely from polyethylene for strength and resilience in even the coldest conditions.
- Exceptionally smooth outer surface minimizes friction from hitting the gate, and a smooth, ergonomic inner enhances hand protection.
- A drill guide at the top gives the possibility to secure the guard closer to the pole for a personalized fit.
- Rubber shim gives a secure fit on a 16 mm pole circumferences.
- Material: 100 % POLYETHYLENE