POC Forearm Comp Arm Guards
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Ergonomic, lightweight and padded forearm protector that includes PTFE to minimize friction when hitting the gates and support faster run times.
"The Forearm Comp is an ergonomic and padded forearm protector. Constructed from carbon-fiber reinforced TPE, and containing 10% PTFE, the durable, stiff and lightweight protectors are designed to minimize friction when impacting a gate to support higher speeds through the gates.
Cutting marks are included on the shield so that the length can be adjusted for a personal fit. The shield is designed to be used with the Palm Comp VPD2.0 race glove, the Forearm Comp can be fixed and held securely in place with the glove strap, thereby providing seamless protection for the entire hand and forearm."
POC Forearm Comp Arm Guards Features & Specifications:
- Carbon-fibre reinforcements: Carbon-fibre reinforced thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) construction.
- Hardshell protector: Durable, stiff and lightweight.
- Low-friction outer: PTFE bonding to reduce impact friction.
- Padded inner: EVA padding for comfort.
- Secure fit: Robust Velcro straps for a secure fit.
- Fit personalisation: Cutting marks for personal length adjustment.
- Reinforced with carbon fibre
- Cutting marks for easy fit personalisation
- Padded inner