Patagonia The Forge Hat Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Large-brim sun protection in a light, comfortable and durable hemp/recycled polyester/organic cotton fabric blend. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia The Forge Hat Men's Features & Specifications:
- Hard Working Yet Easy Wearing Fabric Blend: Light and comfortable hemp, recycled polyester and organic cotton blend is durable yet provides all the comfort and benefits of natural fibers
- Adjustable Chin Strap: Adjustable chin strap allows for a secure, comfortable fit
- 360-Degree Brim: 3" brim
- Eyelets for Airflow: Eyelets on crown for ventilation
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Materials: Crown and brim: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton
- Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Headband fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Hat Sizing Information
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.