Patagonia Silent Down Shirt Jacket Men's
Availability : In-Stock
The Silent Down Shirt Jacket pairs the warmth of a down jacket with the soft, stretchy and oh-so-quiet fabric of a shirt. Made with 100% polyester taffeta (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, it features mechanical stretch for mobility and a supple, broken-in feel. We insulate it with 700-fill-power Recycled Down, reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, to wrap you in toasty, compressible warmth. Its traditional shirt styling includes a snap-front placket, stand-up collar to protect your neck and two chest pockets with snap-flap closures, plus stealthy handwarmer pockets. The cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Silent Down Shirt Jacket Men's Features & Specifications:
- 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta shell made with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- The full-length snap-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing temperatures; a stand-up collar adds soft warmth for your neck
- Two flapped chest pockets secure with snaps to hold your daily essentials
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures so you can customize the fit to hold in your heat
- Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Fit: Regular fit
- Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn