Patagonia Powder Bowl GTX Shell Snow Pants - Regular Men's (Past Season)
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountains in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, the Powder Bowl Pants are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Powder Bowl GTX Shell Snow Pants - Regular Men's Features & Specifications:
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-snap closure and a zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim-zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fit: Regular fit
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (lower legs) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn