Patagonia P-6 Label Uprisal Sweatpants Men's
Availability : In-Stock
By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia P-6 Label Uprisal Sweatpants Men's & Specifications:
- 100% Recycled Fabric: Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch; soft, durable fabric is a blend of 55% recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton
- Pull-On Sweatpants: Classic pull-on sweatpants with an elasticized waistband, adjustable drawstring and side-entry front pockets
- Tapered Legs and Elasticized Cuffs: Tapered legs with elasticized cuffs to hold in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 549 g (19.35 oz)
- Materials: 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Men's Tops and Jackets Sizing Information
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
|Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|