Patagonia Nano-Air Vest Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Sun-warmed rock down low, icy runnels up high: sending temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters, and our Nano-Air® Vest keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package manages variable temperatures to keep you comfortable throughout a range of conditions by integrating the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy—now with significant recycled content throughout. Our warm-when-wet THERMOLITE® insulation is sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight, weather-shedding nylon ripstop shell. All of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The supple feel and full mechanical stretch make for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage to save your chin, while stretch binding at the armholes seals in warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Nano-Air Vest Women's Features & Specifications:
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Revolutionary 60-g THERMOLITE® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and elasticized hem seal in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fit: Slim fit
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry).
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn