Home › brands › patagonia › clothing › fleece › micro d fleece › patagonia microdini 1/2-zip fleece pullover men's
Patagonia Microdini 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Combining two of our favorite materials, Micro D and Houdini, we created a lightweight fleece that provides everyday warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Microdini 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover Men's Features & Specifications:
- Half-Zip Pullover: Half-zip fleece pullover with zip-through stand-up collar for warmth; exterior of collar is trimmed with recycled nylon from the Houdini family for added wind protection
- Chafe-Free Comfort: Set-in sleeves provide chafe-free comfort and a wide range of motion; cleanly finished cuffs and hem feel smooth and soft on the skin
- Chest Pocket: Left-chest patch pocket has a zippered closure for security
- All-Day Comfort: Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces bottom hem and sleeve cuffs for all-day comfort
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 284 g (10.01 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- Body: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece
- Collar and pocket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Size||Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|