Patagonia Fiona Parka Women's
Availability : In-Stock
This exceedingly feminine and lightweight, matte-finish parka is made from 100% recycled ripstop polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). The coat has three hidden attachment points: one at the back neck and two on the cuffs, so you can pair it with our Yosemite Falls Trench for complete coverage in wet conditions. Front and back princess seams and curved quilting lines offer a contoured, but not overly snug fit that flatters the body. Reverse-coil zipper at center front. Stand-up collar and on-seam handwarmer pockets defend against the chill. Above-the-knee length.
Patagonia Fiona Parka Women's Features & Specifications:
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length, two-way zipper; zip-through collar is lined with brushed-jersey knit for additional softness
- Quilting pattern has curved, feminine lines
- Brushed jersey–lined handwarmer pockets and cuffs
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have secure hidden zippers with grosgrain-webbing pulls
- Part of our outerwear component system, pair this jacket with the Yosemite Falls Trench for complete coverage against the elements
- Three hidden attachment points: one behind the neck and two on the cuffs
- Fit: Slim fit
- Shell: 1.2-oz Pertex® 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved