Osprey Stratos 34 Pack Men's
Availability : In-Stock
For day hikes where you need to be prepared for anything, and pack accordingly, the mid-volume Stratos 34 makes for a rugged choice. Designed with 100% recycled materials, its panel-loading design makes organizing and packing your hiking gear convenient, while its AirSpeed® suspension system keeps everything feeling light and breezy no matter where the trail takes you. An included raincover will keep your gear high and dry should the skies open up on your backcountry adventure.
Osprey Stratos 34 Pack Men's Features & Specifications:
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Zippered front stash pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Side stretch mesh bottle pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment with new soft-touch tubes
- Dual side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Panel loading design with a burly #10 zipper delivering wide access to main compartment
- Zippered access lower compartment with a floating liner keeps contents more organized and accessible
- Zippered mesh pocket with key clip at the top of the pack provides easy access to important items
- Zippered pocket on top of the front panel offers a spot for sunglasses or other delicates
- Accessory straps on lower front panel are perfect for pads or blankets
- VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT
O/S 2075 IN3 / 34 L 23.62H X 14.17W X 10.63D IN. 3.155 LBS.
- AIRSPEED® SUSPENSION: Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4"" of torso adjustability
O/S per gender design delivers great fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
Taller, wider 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame enhances fit range
- AIRSPEED® BACKPANEL: 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
New design increases ventilated area up to 40% over our previous design
New yoke design ensures consistent fit at any setting
- HARNESS: Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- HIPBELT: Ventilated die-cut EVA foam is covered in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
Large zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 210D recycled honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCEN: Tbluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
AIRSPEED® VENTILATION: Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
COMPREHENSIVE FIT: Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
INCLUDED RAINCOVER: Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.