Osprey Skimmer 20 Backpack Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Consider yourself a casual hiker, but appreciate the finer things of life on the trail, like simplicity, comfort, and quality? The Skimmer 20 delivers it all and keeps you hydrated to boot with a dedicated hydration compartment and included Hydraulics™ LT 2.5-liter reservoir. This women’s-specific rucksack is lightweight yet resilient, with a modern classic design that’s perfect for both out-the-backdoor day hikes and all-day adventures. No, seriously. It’s just as comfortable on your next walk with nature as it is on your next festival road trip. Wherever you explore, an open mesh ventilated backpanel will keep you comfortable and cool, while dual compression straps will keep things looking tidy.
Osprey Skimmer 20 Backpack Women's Features:
- Trekking Pole Attachment: Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack. Not available on the Skarab 18 and Skimmer 16.
- Classic Design: A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Dual upper side compresion straps and trekking pole loop attachment points
- Dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
- Volume: 1220 IN3 / 20 L
- Dimensions: 19.7H X 10.4W X 9.6D IN.
- Weight: 1.37 LBS.
- Main: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom: 600D Polyester