Osprey Manta AG 20 Hydration Day Hiking Backpack
Availability : In-Stock
• ANTI-GRAVITY TECHNOLOGY (AG™): This lightweight system contours the body and allows the user to move freely. The seamless suspended mesh back panel disperses and balances the load.
• REMOVABLE RAINCOVER: The integrated, removable raincover provides pack protection in adverse conditions. It stores in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly deployed to provide protection at a moment's notice.
Osprey Manta AG 20 Hydration Day Hiking Backpack Features:
• Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills. Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included. International version does not include reservoir.
• QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
• Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
• Zippered Front Pocket - Vertical zippered front panel pocket secures valuables
ANTI-GRAVITY™ LIGHTWIRE™ SUSPENSION
• 3mm Lightwire™ peripheral frame tensions the mesh and transfers the load from harness to hip belt
ANTI-GRAVITY™ AIRSPEED™ BACKPANEL
• 3D tensioned mesh comfortably wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation
• Mesh covered die cut foam provides an active and contouring fit and ventilation
• Soft, breathable spacer mesh contact surfaces
• 3D tensioned mesh comfortable wraps and conforms to the hip and lower back and provides excellent ventilation
• LOAD RANGE: 10 - 25 lbs.
• VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT: O/S 1220 IN3 / 20 L 22H X 12W X 13D IN. 2.62 LBS.
• MAIN: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
• ACCENT: 100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
• BOTTOM: 210D High Tenacity Nylon