Osprey Kyte 36 Backpack Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The women’s-specific Osprey Kyte 36 is at home anywhere on the planet. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day exploring the canyon country outside of Boulder, Utah.
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire™ frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play.
Osprey Kyte 36 Backpack Women's Features:
- When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle.
- Other storage features include top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Along with the extensive pocketry, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior.
- Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover