Obermeyer Sugarbush Stretch Insulated Snow Pants Women's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
We’ve upgraded a classic Obermeyer favorite with 2-way stretch material for a sporty, high-performance fit.
Added mobility and flex improves your performance on the slopes by allowing your clothes to move dynamically with your body. Designed with skiers in mind, we’ve built the Sugarbush Stretch Pant with performance tech like HydroBlock® Sport 10k/10k waterproof breathable fabric and Skier Critical™ seam sealing. Combined with classic rib knitting, you’ll find performance and looks to match in the ski-ready Sugarbush Stretch Pant.
Obermeyer Sugarbush Stretch Insulated Snow Pants Women's Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: PERFORMANCE
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: REGULAR
- Fabric: All Colors - HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch
- Insulation: All Colors - 60gm Needlepunch
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTE
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing: In pieces where weight and range of motion are key, we've mapped the seals to keep skier performance as the goal while allowing freedom of movement and lightweight function.
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- Rib knit
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Reinforced hems
- Reinforced inseams