Oakley lens tints are engineered to offer the best combination of light filtering, color balance and visual contrast. Visibility on the mountain can vary wildly, from socked-in blizzards to blindingly bright sunlight, and everything in between. Oakley offers a comprehensive array of performance lenses that match specially engineered base tints with unique Iridium® coatings, designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission. Oakley Canopy Replacement Lens Clear Features:
- All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology.
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Light Transmission: 90%
- Light Conditions: Snow and Overcast
- Contrast: Neutral