Nordica Sportmachine 90 Ski Boots Men's - 2021/2022
Availability : In-Stock
With an eye on progression, the Sportmachine 90 places an emphasis on comfort and control. Its wider last and softer shell are especially forgiving and can accommodate high-volume feet. For a refined fit that enhances performance, the boot’s liner and shell can be fully customized. A dual entry instep makes it especially easy to get in and out of the Sportmachine. To provide a more neutral stance that improves balance and minimizes fatigue, its cuff can be adjusted to better cradle the contours of your calf. And for additional warmth, its liner sports Primaloft insulation. Push your limits in comfort with the Sportmachine 90.
Nordica Sportmachine 90 Ski Boots Men's - 2021/2022 Features & Specifications:
- LAST (MM): 102 MM
- FLEX: 90
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1760g
- LINER: Comfort Fit Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 1
- SHELL: PP
- CUFF: PP
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 11°
- RAMP ANGLE: 4.5°
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 2
- TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION: The combination of three different plastics offers maximum power with comfort and easy entry to the ski boot. Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so we’ve devolved a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a products this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of your skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
- TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION (BENEFITS): Increases comfort without sacraficing power • Light weight • Easy on and off
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: The true key in creating a custom boot design is not whether you can manipulate the natural form of a boots shell but rather, to create a boot design that can easily and effectively deliver the proper level of modifications, in critical areas, that will benefit not only the fit of the boot but will also enhance its on snow performance and feel. For this reason we developed our Infrared Heating Element and our Tri-Force shell. We saw the need to create a boot design and a customization technology that would work together to deliver the perfect amount of customization, only to areas of the shell where it’s needed. We also saw the need to create a system that was accurate and easy to use, saving time and eliminating mistakes. The key component in achieving this is the Infrared Heating lamp, heating the plastic of the boot quickly from the inside out, at a right temperature. This allows the boot to remain undamaged by the heating element and for the customization to take a permanently defined shape.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY (BENEFITS): Precise Custom Fit • Releaves pressure from sensative areas & bunions
- PRIMALOFT®: Breathable insulation that keeps your feet warm and dry
- PRIMALOFT® (BENEFITS): Warm • Water resistant • Lightweight • Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content
- WEATHER SHIELD: Waterproof textile prevents water and snow from entering the boot.
- WEATHER SHIELD (BENEFITS): Keeps feet dry • Keeps feet warm
- DUAL EASY ENTRY INSTEP: Soft plastic incerts intergraded into the throat allows for easy entry and exit into the boot. Allows for quick and easy adjustment of the upper cuff circumference for more comfort, constomization while allowing skiers to be postioned in a more natural skiing stance.
- DUAL EASY ENTRY (BENEFITS): EASY ON • EASY OFF
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF PROFILE (BENEFITS): COMFORT • PERFORMACE