Nordica Sportmachine 85W Ski Boots Women's - 2021/2022
Availability : In-Stock
The Sportmachine 85 W turns heads and pleases feet. With a wider last and softer shell, it places an emphasis on comfort—without sacrificing performance. Thanks to a flex just slightly softer than the Sportmachine 95W, it offers a smooth and responsive ride that boosts confidence and control. The boot’s shell and liner can readily be customized for a personal fit. Primaloft insulation offers additional warmth and a dual entry instep makes it especially easy to get in and out of the boot. And its cuff can be fine-tuned to better cradle the contours of your leg, creating a neutral stance that enhances balance and minimizes fatigue. As comfortable as it is confident, the Sportmachine 85W is at home anywhere on the mountain.
Nordica Sportmachine 85W Ski Boots Women's - 2021/2022 Features & Specifications:
- LAST (MM): 102 MM
- FLEX: 85
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1790g
- LINER: Precision Fit W Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: WOMENS
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 11°
- RAMP ANGLE: 4.5°
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 3
- TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION: The combination of three different plastics offers maximum power with comfort and easy entry to the ski boot. Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so we’ve devolved a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a products this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of your skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
- TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION (BENEFITS): Increases comfort without sacraficing power • Light weight • Easy on and off
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: The true key in creating a custom boot design is not whether you can manipulate the natural form of a boots shell but rather, to create a boot design that can easily and effectively deliver the proper level of modifications, in critical areas, that will benefit not only the fit of the boot but will also enhance its on snow performance and feel. For this reason we developed our Infrared Heating Element and our Tri-Force shell. We saw the need to create a boot design and a customization technology that would work together to deliver the perfect amount of customization, only to areas of the shell where it’s needed. We also saw the need to create a system that was accurate and easy to use, saving time and eliminating mistakes. The key component in achieving this is the Infrared Heating lamp, heating the plastic of the boot quickly from the inside out, at a right temperature. This allows the boot to remain undamaged by the heating element and for the customization to take a permanently defined shape.
- INFRARED TECHNOLOGY (BENEFITS): Precise Custom Fit • Releaves pressure from sensative areas & bunions
- PRIMALOFT® (BENEFITS): Warm • Water resistant • Lightweight • Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content. Soft plastic incerts intergraded into the throat allows for easy entry and exit into the boot.
- DUAL EASY ENTRY (BENEFITS): EASY ON • EASY OFF