Minus33 Merino Wool Ski and Snowboard Over the Calf Socks - All Season
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Hitting the slopes this weekend? If so, you know the right sock can make or break your day. Too thick and your toes will feel cramped and uncomfortable. Too thin and your feet will freeze all day. Have no fear! This Ski and Snowboard Sock combines the best of both worlds! It's thin enough to provide maximum comfort in your boot while the thermal properties of Merino Wool keep your feet nice and toasty all day long!
Minus33 Merino Wool Ski And Snowboard Over The Calf Socks Features & Specifications:
- Height: Full Length - For when you need a sock that comes all the way up to the knee.
- Weight: Lightweight
- Full Terry: Warm, light merino cushioning throughout the sock
- Venting Zones: Breathable vent on top of the ankle
- Foot Plating: Extra durability on the heel and toe
- Seamless Toe: Smooth, comfortable finish on the toe
- Weight: Size Large = 2.88 oz. (82 grams)
- Fiber Content: 78% Merino Wool, 15% Spandex, 4% Nylon, 3% Polyester
- Total Easy Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Wool Source: Australia
- Ideal Seasons: Spring, Fall, Winter
- Activities: Everyday Wear, Hiking, Camping, Biking, Running, Fishing, Hunting, Snowsports
- Machine Wash Cold: Gentle cycle with like colors
- Detergent: Mild or wool-specific
- Tumble Dry: Low heat
- Storage: Place in an airtight container when not in use for long periods of time
- Do NOT Use: Fabric softener or bleach!